Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Я ничего не знаю...

So, the end of my time in St. Petersburg is in a mere ten days. And as it were, there are a lot of end-of-the-term things that need to be wrapped up and taken care of. So, unfortunately, I may not be able to find the time to sit down and write up another big long post. If I do have a free night I certainly will, but there's no guarantee. My post-program travel plans have recently been thrown into complete dissary, and at the moment I have no clear idea where I will be going or when I will be getting back. So, I'm basically writing this brief post to let everybody know that I don't know what will happen from here on out. Once I know more, I will write something here, but for now, I'll just have to leave it at this. Take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home